Date: Sunday, 3 November 2002
Meet Director: Susan Polatsek, 303-388-1367
Course Setter: Sherry Litasi, 303-694-4914
Weather Report: Weather.com
- Registration opens at 9:30am.
- Starts will be from 9:30am to 11:00am.
Volunteers are needed for the usual tasks: registration, beginner instruction, control pick-up, etc. Please contact Sherry Litasi if you can help out: 303-694-4914.
Courses will range from beginner to advanced (white, yellow, orange, green, and red).
Beginner's instruction will take place whenever we have a group together.
Note: There's a $6 Colorado State Park entrance fee.
- From North or West: From I-25 in South Denver, exit to I-225, then immeditely exit onto Yosemite/Tamarac. Follow frontage road straight to Yosemite. Turn right (south) onto Yosemite, continue to Union. Turn left onto Union, right onto Dayton (first light), and then take an immediate left into the park. Follow O-signs to parking.
- From South: From I-25 in South Denver, take Belleview exit. East to Yosemite, then north to Union. Turn right onto Union, right onto Dayton (first light), and then take an immediate left into the park. Follow O-signs to parking.
- From East: The East entrance to the park is off Parker Road, turning West onto Lehigh (1.2 mi SE of I-225 & Parker Road).