Event Details For:
Score-O, Lunch & Annual Meeting at Location TBD (TBD)
Saturday, November 9th, 2019
Meet Director: Volunteer Needed
Course Setter: Volunteer Needed
Course Vetter: N / A
E-Punch Coordinator: Volunteer Needed
Pre-Registration Deadline: 1:00 pm MDT on Friday, November 8th, 2019
[List of Registered Runners]
RMOC members and non-members are invited to participate. We'd like all members, regulars, and potential members to stay for the lunch & meeting, but if you only want to participate in the Score-O course, that's OK too!
Today's events will consist of:
- a fun Score-O course for all ability levels;
- a catered group lunch; and
- the RMOC annual meeting.
10:45 - 11:00 am Registration / check-in and pre-race rules & announcements. 11:00 am Mass Start for Score-O course. One-hour time limit. 12:00 pm Score-O course closes. 12:15 pm Score-O timing ends. 12:30 - 1:15 pm Lunch at Location TBD. 1:15 pm - 2:45 pm RMOC Annual Meeting at Location TBD.
In a Score-O course format, the goal is to find as many controls as possible, in any order, within the time limit. Points are deducted from your score if you exceed the time limit.
For today's course, there will be ## controls worth one point each, and the time limit will be one hour. You will lose one point for each fraction of a minute that you go over the one-hour time limit.
The one-hour Score-O course will use a map of [Location TBD].
Control locations will not be marked with flags or chalk. Instead, at each control location, there will be a question which should be easy to answer if you're in the correct location. The answers are all numbers, either to be copied from a sign, or to count the number of something.
Bring a pen or pencil to write down the control numbers / answers!
The Score-O has a limit of 25 participants.
RMOC will be providing Qdoba box lunches and beverages for all participants at the annual meeting. If you plan to attend, please indicate your preference for a steak, chicken, or veggie bowl or burrito box lunch using the pre-registration form below. You do not need to bring a side dish for the lunch.
RMOC's annual meeting will take place after lunch, from 1:15 to 2:45 pm. If you have topics to add to the meeting agenda, please send an email to email@example.com.
Preliminary agenda items:
- Annual reports from President, VP, Treasurer & Secretary.
- Election of officers -- President & Treasurer.
- Volunteer recognition (Doug).
- Mapping updates / prioritization (Doug).
- 2020 National Event? (OUSA Masters Nationals / Classic)
Non-standard meet fees will apply for the Score-O since we won't be using e-punch timing.
- $8 for RMOC members
- $8 for non-members
- $3 for each extra map (for teams)
- $1 compass rental (collateral required -- car keys, driver's license, etc.)
Note that teams only pay one registration fee per team, plus the cost of any extra maps; one map is included in the team registration fee.
- Driving Directions: TBD.
· The online pre-registration deadline for this meet is: 1:00 pm MDT on Friday, November 8th, 2019.
· After you submit the registration form, use the "List of Registered Runners" link (below) to double-check your registration status.
· If you need to make a change to your registration information, send an email to the webmaster.
· Teams who will be doing a course together only need to submit the entry form one time for the team. If you need to register additional family members or friends who will be doing the course separately, enter them separately.
Current date and time: 2019-09-16 06:51:38