Event Details For:
Orienteering Meet at White Ranch (Golden)
Sunday, October 6th, 2019
Meet Director: Volunteer Needed
Course Setter: JP Lande
Course Vetter: N / A
E-Punch Coordinator: Volunteer Needed
Pre-Registration Deadline: 1:00 pm MDT on Saturday, October 5th, 2019
[List of Registered Runners]
Pre-Registration: Pre-registration is required for this meet. Use the form at the bottom of this page. (Note: Large groups have a special pre-registration process; send an email to the webmaster for details.)
New for RMOC Members: Expedite meet check-in with a year-long waiver. [Details]
9:30 am to 11:00 am Registration and starts. (You can register and start at any time during this window. Start early if you want to try multiple courses, or if you expect to take a long time on your course.) 10:00 am Basic Beginner Instruction will be offered at 1:00 pm in the vicinity of the Registration table. 1:00 pm All courses close at 1:00 pm. (We'll start picking up controls at 1:00 pm. Out of consideration for the meet volunteers, please check in and download at the Finish no later than 1:00 pm even if you haven't completed your course.)
- Local Weather Forecast: NOAA.gov
- Driving Directions: From Highway 93, 1.4 miles north of the intersection with US Highway 6 in Golden, turn west at the Golden Gate State Park / White Ranch turnoff (Golden Gate Canyon Road). Proceed 3.7 miles, then turn right (north) at the sign directing you to White Ranch (Crawford Gulch Road). Drive about 4 miles, turn right at another White Ranch sign (Belcher Hill Road), then continue about 1.5 miles to the park entrance. Pass the initial parking area on the left and continue another quarter-mile to the main parking area.
If the main lot is full, park at the smaller lot on the north side of the road. If that lot is also full, parallel-park along the north side of the road. DO NOT park along the south side of the road.
· The online pre-registration deadline for this meet is: 1:00 pm MDT on Saturday, October 5th, 2019.
· After you submit the registration form, use the "List of Registered Runners" link (below) to double-check your registration status.
· If you need to make a change to your registration information, send an email to the webmaster.
· Teams who will be doing a course together only need to submit the entry form one time for the team. If you need to register additional family members or friends who will be doing the course separately, enter them separately.
Current date and time: 2019-09-16 06:36:56