Event Details For:
Score-O, Lunch & Annual Meeting at Westminster City Park (Westminster)
Saturday, November 13th, 2021
Course Setter: Sverre Froyen
Course Vetter: N / A
E-Punch Coordinator: N / A
Meet Equipment: N / A
Pre-Registration Deadline: 11:59 pm MDT on Thursday, November 11th, 2021
[List of Registered Runners]
General Information: Today's events will consist of:
- a fun Score-O course for all ability levels at Westminster City Park;
- a group lunch at the Broomfield Community Center; and
- RMOC's annual meeting at the Broomfield Community Center.
Due to permit requirements, the Score-O event will be open to current RMOC members only; the annual meeting is open to everyone.
Schedule: Our Score-O registration / start / finish area will be at Westminster City Park (see driving directions below for specific location).
9:45 - 10:10 am Registration / check-in and pre-race rules & announcements, at Westminster City Park. 10:15 am Mass Start for Score-O course at Westminster City Park. One-hour time limit. 11:20 am Score-O timing ends. 12:00 - 1:00 pm Lunch at Broomfield Community Center. 1:00 - 2:30 pm RMOC Annual Meeting at Broomfield Community Center.
Please review the full course details posted HERE.
In a Score-O course format, the goal is to find as many controls (checkpoints) as possible, in any order, within the time limit. Points are deducted from your score if you exceed the time limit.
For today's course, there will be 50 controls worth one point each, and the time limit will be one hour. Bring a pen or pencil to write down the control codes.
THANK YOU to Kathleen Brennan for making all the lunch arrangements! Details from Kathleen:
As gratitude for all our volunteers, RMOC is treating everyone to lunch.
The best reason to come to the annual meeting is the fabulous pizzas and salad we are getting from Infinitus PIE (iPIE), but we also need your help making some decisions.
RSVP using the pre-registration form below to choose one of the fabulous iPIE 8" personal pizzas below and we'll see you on November 13:
- Train Wreck pizza: pepperoni, mushroom,red onion, green pepper, fresh sausage.
- Walt pizza: thick crust, pepperoni, ham, bacon, beef, fresh sausage.
- Katie pizza: thin crust, garlic white sauce, spinach, mushroom, red onion, tomato, feta.
- Grandpa Bill pizza: pineapple, ham.
- Pepperoni pizza: classic crust, red sauce, pepperoni, green peppers, mozzarella.
- Greek entrée salad: green pepper, red onion, artichoke,tomato, Kalamata olive, feta, balsamic dressing.
- Side salad with your personal pizza: mushroom, green pepper, ham, tomato, banana pepper, cheddar, ranch dressing.
- Beverage: water, lemonade, iced tea, or Coke
RMOC's annual meeting will take place after our lunch, from 1:00 to 2:30 pm. If you have topics to add to the meeting agenda, please add to the google document here.
Preliminary agenda items:
- Annual reports from President, VP, Treasurer & Secretary.
- Election of officers -- President & Treasurer.
- Mapping Discussion
- Local Weather Forecast: Weather Underground
- Driving Directions:
* Our Score-O registration / start / finish area will be at Westminster City Park. Parking is just south of the Recreation Center building, which is the southernmost of the two main buildings at this park (the other building is the fitness center). Bathrooms are available inside the Rec Center as you enter the building from the south. Our Score-O start and finish will be just to the southwest of the building entrance. Park as available in the south lot or overflow to the next lot to the west (closer to the baseball fields). [Google Map]
* The lunch & annual meeting will be at the Broomfield Community Center, 250 Spader Rd, Crawford meeting room. [Google Map]
Online pre-registration has closed, but you can still participate. Please register when you arrive at the meet. You may have to draw your course on a blank map.
Current date and time: 2022-12-06 13:58:45